|Return Guarantee||30 days after receipt of product|
|Warranty||1 year (manufacturer’s defects)|
|Cancellations/Changes to Orders||We can change or cancel same-day orders during business hours.
For requests after business hours, we will make our best effort to make the change as long as the order has not dispatched.
If an order is not cancelled before dispatch, the order could no longer be changed. Should you wish to cancel, you can still refuse the package at the time of delivery and the package will be returned to us at no additional charge to you. You will be refunded within 10 days of the package receipt at our warehouse.
If an order is delivered by the carrier, the order will be treated as a regular return (see returns below).
|Business Hours||Monday – Friday 9AM – 5:30PM Eastern US time zone|
|Ship to PO Boxes?||No|
|Ship to Canada?||YES. We ship via Canada Post from our warehouse in Ontario|
|Ship to AK/HI||Yes – ship via USPS. May take longer than 10-14 days|
|48 Lower States||UPS Ground|
|Shipping Time||4 to 10 business days depending on location. (We ship from NV, CT, and ON)|
- Only one one trial order per customer is allowed.
- Gym1 reserves the right to cancel and/or refuse to accept any trial order
- Your credit card will be charges for the 1st installment payment on the 40th day after your order (a 10-day grace period is included to allow for shipping time). You are responsible for ensuring that your payment method has sufficient funds for the transaction to go through. If your payment method fails for either of the install payments, you immediately become liable for the entire outstanding amount of your purchase. You must call immediately our customer service line to provide an alternative method of payment
- If you wish to return the product, you must return the product following the return procedures within 30 days of receipt. Failure to return the product within 30 days according the return process will mean that you have chosen to keep the product and make you liable for the installment payments according to the installment payment program
- Gym1 will prosecute all fraudulent orders to the full extent of the law
SAFETY WARNINGS AND INFORMATION
Check with your physician before beginning any fitness training, including Gym1. Serious injury or death can result from improper use of fitness devices. Follow all warnings and instructions, including those in the instruction manual.
To minimize risk of serious injury or death, observe the following precautions:
- Follow all instructions given in this manual, and insist that others follow them as well. Do not alter Gym1, substitute parts, or use Gym1 for any purpose or in any matter other than as described in this manual.
- Do not use more than one accessory at a time nor allow more than one user at a time. Use only Gym1 accessories. Gym1 is not tested to work with third-party accessories.
- Gym1 is intended for home use only. Do not use Gym1 in public gymnasiums, health clubs, hotels, or any other non-residential environment.
- Gym1 is intended for indoor use only. Avoid extreme temperatures or conditions that could weaken or compromise Gym1’s installation or usage.
- Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. Ask your physician about performing stretching exercises before and after each workout to prevent muscle injury.
- Do not install or use Gym1 without the safety shim installed and wedged between your door frame and the fitness plastic bar.
- Assembly and installation by adults only. Age ranges for kids attachments: 3-14 years.
- Children should always be supervised by an adult when using Gym1
- Before starting your exercise program, have an adult check the Gym1 core unit and the door frame, and all attachments for parts that might be loose, damaged, or worn. Check all nuts and bolts for tightness; tighten if required. If any problems are found, do not use this equipment.
- Reduce your risk of injury by exercising safely with attention to proper techniques and practices
- Observe the weight limits provided on page 4 in this manual for Gym1 and each accessory. Do not overload Gym1 or its accessories with weight beyond the specified amount. Maximum weight for kids attachments: 220 lbs (100 kg), core unit: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- To avoid property damage, do not over-tighten the vice grip attachments on Gym1.
- Before use, review warning labels placed on Gym1 vice grip and its components.
- Ensure that there is at least 6 ft (2 m) clearance on the front and back sides of the Gym1 unit from any structure or obstruction. Adjust attachment height to keep a safe clearance from the floor. If installed over a hard surface, use a padded floor exercise mat.
- Periodically check unit for sharp edges. To replace defective parts, contact the manufacturer immediately.
- Keep this user manual for further reference.