Doorway Gym Pull-Up Bar
- Strong and safe: Fully tested for safety and certified to ASTM standards, the Gym 1 doorway gym pull-up bar is capable of supporting up to 300 pounds
- The over the door pull up bar is a multi functional fitness exercise bar for home that can be used to tone up muscles and do chest workouts, back workouts, and hanging ab crunches or bring it to the floor to be used as a push up stand, tricep dip station, and sit up equipment
- Quality materials: The Gym 1 pull-up bar is constructed from professional grade steel and features six cushioned grips that prevent slipping and callous formation
- Fits most doorframes: Gym 1 fits any interior doorway that’s between 25” wide and 36” wide, with standard-sized top trim and frame thickness. Can be used with hanging attachments, such as a punching bag
- Easy to install: It takes only minutes to install the Gym 1 doorway gym. No drilling or hammering required. Simply adjust the patented Vise-Grips to fit your doorway and then tighten the knobs
Set up your own home gym in minutes, with Gym 1. The pull-up bar unit mounts easily above any interior doorway and can be used for chest, back and shoulder workouts, as well as hanging ab crunches for core strength training. Gym 1 attaches to your doorframe without any drilling or hammering. The patented Vise-Grips adjust to fit your doorway, making this home exercise bar sturdy enough for pull-up exercises and suitable for use with hanging attachments, such as a punching bag for boxing or kickboxing. The Gym 1 is safety tested and certified to ASTM and EN International Standards for home playground equipment. Made of professional grade steel, it won't bend or break, and it features six cushioned grips that prevent slipping and callous formation. Though Gym 1 itself weighs only 8 pounds, the pull-up bar is capable of safely supporting up to 300 pounds. Fits any doorway between 25” wide and 36” wide. Simply bring the unit to the floor for use as a push-up stand, tricep dip station or sit-up equipment.